Making a reservation at Weda Reef & Rainforest Resort and/or Divers Lodge Lembeh is easier than your daily shopping! Just send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with any question you might have, check in date, check out date, needed transfers, how many days you want to dive, go birding or do other activities and preferred payment. And we will send you an offer/invoice for your booking.
Except from a few high quality travel agencies, we do not cooperate with any online-booking agency. Please let us know if you prefer to make your reservation through an agency and we will advise you accordingly.
With our NEW payment policy, booking is now even easier!
To confirm your booking you only have to provide us with your full name(s) and a copy of your confirmed flight itinerary.
Payment can be done by internet banking, cash, debit card or credit card.
*To avoid the risk of exchange rate fluctuations, payment can also be done in advance. We offer you a 5% discount on any amount paid within 1 week of receiving your invoice, at least one month before your arrival date.
In general, money transfers, within European countries, can be made without any or very little costs. If you use the BIC code when transferring your (down) payment to our account in the Netherlands, there should not be an extra transfer fee. Transferring money from countries outside the E.U. sometimes is very expensive. In that case, we advise you to use your Credit Card to make an “offline” money transfer. There is no surcharge. Finally, you can also pay through PayPal. But we have to charge 4,5% extra for this way of payments. Money transfers from within Indonesia and from some neighboring countries can be best made in IDR to our Indonesian IDR account. Please inform us in which currency and in which way you would like to make the payment and we will send you the proper bank details.
For any additional costs you only can only pay cash in EUR, USD or IDR or offline Credit Card payment.
For USD cash: preferably 100 USD notes, not older than 2009, without any marks, absolutely undamaged and unfolded, otherwise they will – for some strange reason – not be accepted by the local banks.
*Please note that all our rates are in IDR (Indonesian Rupiah). For your convenience, we mention on our website the approximate prices in EUR and USD . For our offer or invoice we send you, we will use the exchange rates of that day, as published on : BankMandiri Exchange Rates under “buy”.
We strongly recommend that all guests take out travel and dive insurance prior to travelling to Indonesia.
The FULL-BOARD accommodation is per person, per night.
Have a look at the Bungalow Gallery for more images of our eco-bungalows.
One-room bungalow (Cottage 2, 3, 4 and 5)
– Bathroom 2.00 x 3.00 m, room 4.00 x 5.00 m, terrace 4.00 x 5.00 m
- Double Occupancy: IDR 1.125.000/EUR 68*/USD 82,50* per person/night
- Single Occupancy: IDR 1.800.000/EUR 109*/USD 133,50* per night
Two-room bungalow (Cottage 1 and 6)
– Bathroom 2.00 x 3.00 m, each room 4.00 x 5.00 m, terrace 4.00 x 5.00 m
– Rooms are connected but each has its own entry and a door to the shared bathroom
- 4 persons: IDR 850.000/EUR 51,50*/USD 63* per person/night
- 3 persons: IDR 1.000.000/EUR 60,50*/USD 74* per person/night
- 2 persons: IDR 1.250.000/EUR 75,75*/USD 92,50* per person/night
- 1 person: IDR 2.000.000/EUR 121*/USD 148* per night
Luxury bungalow (Cottage 7)
– Most spacious and comfortable bungalow with great privacy!
– Two rooms: one sleeping room 4.00 x 5.00 m and one living room with view to the sea
– Bathroom 2.00 x 3.00m terrace 3.00 x 4.00m
- Double Occupancy: IDR 1.350.000/EUR 82*/USD 100* per person/night
- Single Occupancy: IDR 2.200.000/EUR 133*/USD 163* per night
Longhouse (Cottage 8)
– Great budget option with the same comfort but less privacy. (Unless you are the only guest/couple that booked here)
– Three rooms connected, each 4.00 x 5.00 m, one en-suite bathroom 2.00 x 3.00 m and one outside-connected bathroom 2.00 x 2.00 m
– With a shared 60 square meter terrace
- Room occupied by 2 people: IDR 750.000/EUR 45,50*/USD 55,50* per person/night
- Room occupied by 1 person: IDR 1.000.000/EUR 60,50*/USD 74* per night
- All meals
- Cold/hot mineral water, coffee and tea
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, hair conditioner and mosquito repellent in your bungalow
- We have a free laundry service and a fresh towel in your bathroom and on your dive-boat every day
- Wireless Internet access at the restaurant (not reliable and slow) and cell-phone coverage (Telkomsel and partners only)
What’s not included:
Transfers and Flights.
Please see below tables of the different transfer packages we offer depending on your starting point:
|Manado – Weda Resort – Manado, via Ternate|
|Ternate – Weda Resort – Ternate|
|Manado – Weda Resort – Manado, via Kao (Tobelo)|
Including 4×4 car, driver and guide:
|PRICES FOR BIRDING, PER CAR (not per person), includes guide/driver/assistent.|
|Half day, 05.00 – 12.00||1.500.000||91||110|
|Full day, 05.00 – 12.00 and 15.00 – 20.00||2.700.000||163||200|
An alternative for bird watching by car, is going by motorbike (for a single person only and your birding guide will be driving the motorbike) the price per person for a full day is IDR 900.000/EUR 54,50*/USD 67* and IDR 600.000/EUR 36*/USD 44* for a half day.
Hiking is also a nice way to enjoy the nature and birds here. You will enjoy it probably even more with one of our guides: half day trip IDR 400.000/EUR 24,25 per group.
Information about the dive schedule and conditions/season can be found on our Diving page.
With our NEW payment policy you now pay for all your dives only at the end of your holiday. So you only have to confirm your full-board accommodation and then decide about your diving on the spot. This is much more convenient to you!
*Our diving rates include 1 tank per dive, weights, boat and guide. Dive equipment is not included but can be rented if booked in advance.
PRIVATE BOAT OPTION
If you want to charter a private boat with a guide, for you alone or for you and your buddies, the price is IDR 1.500.000/EUR 91*/USD 110*) per day per boat (not per person), on top of the price for the number of dives you booked.
Depending on availability it might be possible to arrange a private boat and pay for the extras while you are at the resort.
|RENTAL DIVE EQUIPMENT – Rental equipment has to be booked in advance and prices are per day||PRICE/DAY (IDR/EUR*/USD*)|
|Complete set: Top model weight integrated Seaquest BCD-Jacket, Aqualung Regulator set, Bare 5/4 full suit, Mask, Fins & Booties.||185.000 / 11,25 / 13,75|
|BCD Jacket||65.000 / 4,00 / 5|
|Breathing Regulator||60.000 / 3,50 / 5,5|
|Dive Suit||35.000 / 2,10 / 3|
|Fins & Booties||20.000 / 1,20 / 2|
|Mask and Snorkel||30.000 / 1,80 / 2,5|
|Dive Computer||45.000 / 2,75 / 3,5|
|Signal Buoy||15.000 / 0,90 / 1|
|Weight Belt||7000 / 0,40 / 0,5|
|Divers Knife||20.000 / 1,30 / 2|
|Dive Light (per dive)||65.000 / 3,90 / 5,5|
|Backup Light (per dive)||50.000 / 3,00 / 4|
Snorkeling trip (half day) to two different sites: IDR 600.000/EUR 36*/USD 44*/person minimum 2 guests on the boat (divers or snorkelers).
We bring you up-river by car, to the point where you enter the kayaks. You descend the river through the forest and mangroves. Or our boat brings you with the kayaks to the beautiful lagoon area. The trip by sit-on-top kayak takes about 4 – 5 hours. Price per two people IDR 1.500.000/EUR 91*/USD 110*. A rental kayak to explore the coast of Weda Bay costs IDR 150.000/EUR 9*/USD 11* for two hours, per person.
*The prices on our websites can be subject to changes, without prior notice. The prices on our website are in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR). The prices mentioned in EUR* and USD* are only an indication to help you to quickly estimate the costs and are calculated on the exchange rate ofFe. 2018 1 EUR @ 16.500 IDR and 1 USD @ 13500 IDR. For the actual currency rate of the EUR or USD, please visit : BankMandiri Exchange Rates and search under “BUY”.